Table of Contents
Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser is a moderate foaming cleanser that removes 99% of excess oil, dirt, and makeup without irritating or freshening the skin formulated for teens and adults with oily, combination, or acne-prone skin.
Oily skin can look shiny or even feel greasy throughout the day, caused by the sebaceous glands producing excess sebum. Remove extra oil from your skin with Cetaphil cleansers, moisturizers, masks, and treatments to prevent oily, shiny skin and clogged pores without leaving the skin feeling dry.
About Cetaphil Skincare for Healthy Skin
Cetaphil is a range of skin care products recommended by dermatologists in India for over 70 years and is now used by millions of women with sensitive skin around the Globe.
A pharmacist developed Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion’s unique product in 1947, specifically for dermatological needs. The product quickly became popular and is now, generations later, called the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. Although the name has changed, the formula remains essentially the same – and Gentle Skin Cleanser remains a worldwide favorite and our best-selling product.
The core of Cetaphil is in the name: the ‘-Phil at the end means ‘love,’ while ‘cet’ comes from the hydrating agent Cetearyl alcohol. Cetaphil is, therefore, the love of moisturizing and soothing skin.
Cetaphil today offers a line of products that includes face and body moisturizers, cleansers, baby care, sun care, and outcomes for general skin concerns. Across its diverse offerings, Cetaphil is dedicated to providing users with actual yet gentle skincare formulas that strengthen and guard even the most sensitive skin. Cetaphil knows that great skincare leads to radiant, beautiful, and healthy skin and that healthy skin is essential to healthy living.
- Quantity: 125ml; Item Form: Liquid
- Replenishes skin lipids and moisturizes the skin
- pH balanced, Deep Cleansing without feeling dry
- Dermatologist recommended. Formulated for teenagers and adults
- Skin Type: Oily, acne-prone skin
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 Oily Skin Cleanser
Ingredients Use in Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Polysorbate 20
- Methyl Paraben
- Propyl Paraben
- Butyl Paraben
- Gentle Foaming
- Removes excess oil & prevents pimples
- Removes dead cells, dirt & makeup
- Leaves skin feeling fresh & soft
- Dermatologist Recommended
How to Use Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser
An award-winning classic that’s gentle AND effective. Instructions for use without water: Apply a generous amount of cleanser to the skin and rub gently. Remove excess product with a soft cloth, leaving a thin film on the skin.
Ideal for everyday use. The best results are reached with twice daily service and washes off without leaving residue. It is ideal for those with oily, acne-prone, and impure skin.
Introducing the Cetaphil Healthy Skin Routine.
Your best skin is healthy skin. Getting healthy-looking skin is not about complex routines. It could be done in just two steps:
Step 1. Clean Your Face and Body
- The harsh detergents in soap can strip the skin of its natural moisturizing oils and contribute to dryness, irritation, and inflammation.
- Using milder, pH-friendly, soap-free skin cleansers will not deplete these natural oils.
- It is healthier to use warm water to wash, and hot water removes natural oils and moisture from the skin faster.
- Avoid irritating your skin by rubbing hard, especially on the face, when cleaning, and softly pat your skin dry with a cloth after washing your skin.
Step 2. Moisture Your Face and Body
- Daily hydration with a moisturizer should cover the entire body’s skin, not just the face.
- Moisturizing creams and lotions help rehydrate and prevent moisture loss, help skin maintain its natural protective barrier and tolerance to irritation, and look visibly healthy
- It seems counterintuitive, but even the oiliest skin needs to moisturize after cleansing. Look for moisturizers that are “non-comedogenic” because they won’t clog pores.
Benefits of Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser
- Deep pore cleansing action that reduces blackheads.
- Maintains the pH balance of the skin.
- Non-comodogenic – does not clog pores
- Soap-free, non-irritating formula.
- dermatologically tested
Cetaphil has been a dermatologist-recommended skincare brand for over 70 years and is now used by millions of women with sensitive skin around the world.
As a brand of Nestlé Skin Health, Cetaphil today offers a line of products that includes face and body moisturizers, cleansers, baby care products, sunscreens, and specialized skin care products. Through its various offerings, Cetaphil is faithful to providing users with effective yet gentle skincare formulas that strengthen and guard even the most sensitive skin. Cetaphil understands that excellent skin care leads to glowing, beautiful, healthy skin and that healthy skin is essential to leading a healthy life.