Control oily skin – There are many reasons for control oily skin, including stress, humidity, genetics, and fluctuating hormones. And also to help reduce fat, follow these recommendations from dermatologists on what to do and what not to do
Also oily skin is the result of overproduction of sebum by the sebaceous glands. These glands are located below the surface of the skin.
And also sebum is an oily substance made up of fats. Sebum is not all bad because it helps protect and moisturize the skin and keep hair shiny and healthy.
Too much sebum, however, can lead to oily skin, which can lead to clogged pores and acne. Genetics, hormonal changes, or even stress can increase sebum production.
Also control oily skin and acne are difficult to manage. However, home remedies often reduce symptoms without the use of prescription drugs or expensive skin care treatments. Here are 10 remedies for oily skin that you can try at home.
Also Read: 10 BEST PURPLE HAIR COLOR IDEAS FOR WOMEN
10 pros and cons of dermatologists
Although control oily skin can clog pores and lead to an increase in acne breakouts. And also oily skin also has many benefits. The oil helps preserve the skin, and people with oily skin tend to have thicker skin and fewer wrinkles. The key is to strike a balance between having too much oil and maintaining your skin’s natural moisture. To help control oily skin, dermatologists recommend the following tips:
1. Wash your face every morning, every night, and after exercising. As you wash, resist the urge to rub your skin, even to remove your makeup. The scrub irritates the skin, which can make it worse.
2. Choose skin care products labeled “oil-free” and “non-comedogenic.” This means that products with these labels, including cleansers, moisturizers, and makeup, won’t clog pores or cause acne.
3. USE a gentle, foamy face wash. Many people think they need to use a harsh facial cleanser for oily skin to dry out their skin. However, using too strong a facial cleanser can irritate the skin and lead to increased oil production. Instead, go for a gentle facial cleanser.
4. DO NOT USE oil or alcohol based cleaners. These can irritate your skin.
5. Apply moisturizer daily. Even if you have oily skin, it’s important to apply a moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated. To save time and protect your skin from the sun’s damaging ultraviolet rays. And also it look for a moisturizer that also contains broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
6. Wear sunscreen outside. Sunscreen helps prevent sun damage that could lead to wrinkles, age spots, and even skin cancer. To prevent acne breakouts, look for sunscreens that contain zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, and don’t use sunscreens that contain fragrances or oils.
7. Choose oil-free and water-based makeup.
8. Don’t sleep in your makeup. Always remove all makeup before bed.
9. USE blotting paper throughout the day. Gently press the paper against your face and leave it for a few seconds to absorb the oil. Don’t rub the paper on your face, as this will spread the oil to other areas.
10. DO NOT touch your face throughout the day. Although it’s tempting to touch your face, it can spread dirt, oil, and bacteria from your hands to your face. Only touch your face when you’re cleansing, moisturizing, or applying sunscreen or makeup. And also it make sure your hands are clean first.